Effect of AZS Fused Brick on Glass Furnace
[Summary description] [The role of AZS fused brick to glass kiln] 1. The appearance quality of AZS fused bricks, the corner bricks, cut kiln bricks, foam bricks, and fluid hole bricks on the wall are generally 41 #.
Expert analysis, for the glass kiln, in order to achieve the design life and avoid the contamination of the glass solution, it is necessary to fully understand the appearance quality and internal quality of the AZS electric fused brick, the performance of the AZS electric fused brick, the weak link of the AZS electric fused brick, which part can There are defects, which part must be improved on the special part of the cell wall, then, let's understand the role of the AZS electric fused brick to the glass kiln together!
[The role of AZS fused brick to glass kiln]
1. The appearance quality of AZS fused bricks, the corner bricks, cut kiln bricks, foam bricks, and fluid hole bricks on the wall are generally 41 #. The assembly gap with adjacent bricks is strictly required. The larger the gap, the faster the glass solution will clean the bricks, and the assembly gap should be below 0.5mm. Shrinkage holes are not allowed at the bottom of the brick. () The surface pores above 2mm should not exceed 12 per cubic meter. The requirements of the brick body color whitening, foaming and foaming are all very important, otherwise it will affect the service life of the brick.
2. Intrinsic quality of AZS fused bricks:
1. Determine the impurities in the fused brick according to the color of the brick, or determine whether the color of the brick with a lot of carbon and a lot of carbon is blue. If the use of such bricks is strictly prohibited, the life of the kiln will be doubled.
2. When there is a block-like blue phenomenon on the surface of the AZS fused brick body, there is likely to be iron blocks inside. The iron blocks come from the falling off of the iron drill part during the flat material in production and the exhaust and other factors. This imaginary brick should also be avoided.
3. The proportion of glass phase must be strictly checked. If the glass phase exceeds the standard, the precipitation of high-temperature glass phase will reduce the life of the kiln, and the second is to pollute the glass melt.
3. The above briefly describes a few points, and there are many factors that need to be paid attention to. In fact, in the use of glass kilns, some problems will be encountered. These problems include a large amount of brick material, so when purchasing AZS fused bricks, you must understand the relevant knowledge of fused bricks. It will not be a passive situation.
The preparation process of AZS fused brick is to mix selected zircon sand and industrial alumina powder in a ratio of 1:1, add a small amount of NaZO (added in the form of sodium carbonate), B20:) or borax) flux, mix evenly, and pour it after dissolving from 1800 to 1900. On this basis, using partially desilicified zircon quartz sand as raw material, dissolved bricks containing ZrO 236% to 41% can be prepared. Refractory products with a ZrOZ content of 33% to 45% were prepared with industrial alumina powder and selected zircon quartz sand as raw materials. Corundum bricks are mainly used in glass industry pool kilns, and zirconium corundum bricks are mainly used in glass industry pool kilns, steel industry slides, foam alkali industry kilns and other high temperature resistant and washable refractories for kilns.
The above is the role of AZS fused bricks to the glass kiln. If you need to know more, you can contact us at any time!